Keston family home
Create an elegant family home, introduce colour and pattern. Overall style to be classic with a contemporary twist.
• In the master bedroom, create a dressing room and new luxury en-suite with walk-in shower.
• Optimise furniture layouts for children’s room ensuring enough storage for toys, books and games.
• Optimise the layout of the lounge - a tricky space with doors and windows on nearly all walls - to create a focal point and central seating area.
Design & transformation
Master bedroom & en-suite
• Using inky blues and cream as the colour palette, a feature wall creates a ‘pop’ of colour against the cream iron bed.
• Decorative lighting adds ambience.
• French style furniture in distressed white.
• En-suite boasts Moroccan style tiles against contemporary sanitaryware, with wall hung sinks and chunky taps.
• Wallpaper creates a stylish backdrop.
• Storage for toys and books.
• Using a neutral palette with pops of purple creates a relaxing and restful room.
• Decorative cushions and artwork add interest to the neutral colour palette.
• Luxury curtains all interlined and decorative beading on the roman blinds.
• Using the surrounding woods as inspiration, a feature wall of a woodland is created, giving a 3D effect.
• A leather chair and wood furniture finish the look.