Master bedroom and en-suite
Creating a new master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room in a newly created loft conversion. The space to have a grown-up feel that is also relaxed and has a colonial feel.
• Planning the space before the build was complete enabled us to lengthen a wall to accommodate the superking size bed
• Built in wardrobes allow lots of storage and a streamlined look
• Walk in shower and large vanity unit with double sinks create a luxurious bathroom retreat.
Design & Transformation:
• Colour palette of greens and burnt orange set to a neutral backdrop – inspiration taken from a painting already owned.
• A large faux leather dressing table with tusk like wall lights and an upholstered stool in an elephant fabric give a nod to Africa
• Using bright green and burnt orange lamps and cushions brings a pop of colour to the scheme
• Existing wicker chair was re-upholstered to add to the colonial feel